An Inter-League Organization of the San Francisco Bay Area
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
Influencing public policy through education and advocacy.
2017 Bay Area League Day - January 28, 2017 Learn More
- Event description for Bay Area League Day 2017 - Focus on Housing
About the League of Women Voters of the Bay Area Learn More
- Who are we? What do we do? What is our history?
Calendar of Events Learn More
- Meetings and events for the public and League members
LWVBA Publications Learn More
- The Voter, our monthly newsletter
LWVBA Education Fund publications:
...The Monitor, our bimonthly review of regional issues
...Decision Makers, our directory of regional agencies. (pdf)
LWVBA Advocacy Learn More
- Our stands on local ballot measures, positions, action, and letters
Bay Area League Day Reports and Document Library Learn More
- A library of LWVBA issue papers and resource documents
Bay Area League Day Reports
2016 Bay Area League Day Learn More
- LWVBA STUDIES TRANSPORTATION
LWVBA's Local Leagues Learn More
- Links to local leagues in the LWVBA region
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.